BC-ACE event E1L
Advanced communication skills
Event leader: Judith Stewart BFRP
It is vital that we understand our clients' problems and convey information to them clearly and concisely. Introducing some NLP techniques, Advanced communication skills aims to foster relevant skills, analyse what can go wrong, and help us to understand ourselves and others at a deeper level. Topics include:
- Skilful questioning techniques
- Giving information effectively
- Active listening skills
- Building and maintaining rapport
- Using the appropriate psychological language for the person with whom you are communicating
- Motivating clients in the way they need to be motivated
The course is led by Judith Stewart, a BFRP and NLP Master Practitioner with over 30 years' experience of training in the public, private and voluntary sectors.
Next runs: Sunday 19th May 2013 at the Bach Centre
Starts 9.30 a.m. and finishes around 5 p.m.
Standard price: £75 for the day, or attend this and the Building your therapy business workshop on Saturday 18th for £140.
BFRPs and Registered Students and Supporters: £60 one day, £110 for both.
Call June on +44 (0)1491 834678 Mon-Thurs, 09.30 to 12.30 to book, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.