Level 2 at the Bach Centre
B3/17 - 20-21 July 2017
"Thoroughly absorbing... fun, interesting and fulfilling"
The Bach Centre's own Level 2 course runs at Mount Vernon, Dr Bach's old home in Oxfordshire, England.
The course lasts two days. Each day starts at 9.30 am and ends at about 4.30 pm. The current course fee, inclusive of VAT, is £263.00.
Attending Level 2 at Mount Vernon is a great experience. Groups are kept small - 16 people or less - to give you a chance to meet the Bach Centre team and spend a couple of days soaking up the ambience of the house and garden.
Morning and afternoon refreshments are included in the course fee, which also covers course materials and training costs. Lunch is not included, and students are responsible for their own accommodation arrangements.
All participants receive a Level 2 certificate of completion issued by the Bach Centre.
"It was a privilege to sit with so many people from all over the world."
Click the link to apply online and pay using Paypal secure payments.
- Course code B3/17 - 20-21 July 2017
- More dates will be announced later in 2017
Other ways to book
You can also enrol over the phone or by letter. Just contact the Centre.
Here's the information to send us:
- The course code and start date of the course you want to attend.
- A copy of your Bach Centre-approved Level 1 certificate - - or tell us when and where you completed Level 1, and the name of your teacher or course provider.
- Your name and full postal address.
- Your email address or daytime phone number.
- The course fee.
Payment can be made using a Visa or MasterCard credit card, UK currency (sent by registered post) or a sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing bank.
The small print
If you cancel a booking after it has been confirmed there is a non-returnable cancellation fee of £80. Remember you must complete a Bach Centre-approved Level 1 course before starting Level 2.