Level 3 at the Bach Centre
Booking now: 28-31 March 2017
"General comments: rare, lovely and effective."
The Centre's own Level 3 course is constructed in three parts:
- Part one is an intensive four-day course at the Bach Centre in England, taught by Lynn Macwhinnie BFRP, who is one of the most experienced Level 3 trainers in the world. On the fourth day you complete a written assessment, which you need to pass to move on to part two of the course.*
- Part two comprises a second written assessment completed at home, successful completion of which allows you to go on to part three of the course.
- Part three consists of a period of three months' practice in your own working environment, during which time you will make practical use of your theoretical knowledge. You will be required to write up three in-depth case studies and complete an extended essay.
In total the course usually takes about 6 months to complete; but you have up to a maximum of 18 months if you need it.
*You can retake assessments to achieve a pass for as long as you are within the 18 month period. Alternatively, you can choose to delay the start of the assessment process for up to 18 months.
"Exceeded my expectations."
"An amazing teacher."
- Course code C1/17 - 28-31 March 2017
- More dates for 2017 will be announced in the spring
The fee for the Bach Centre's Level 3 course is ú652. This includes UK VAT.
Morning and afternoon refreshments are included in the course fee, which also covers course materials and all training and assessment costs.
Use our online application form to tell us about yourself. Then pay using Paypal secure payments; or by phone or letter.
Other ways to book
The quickest way to book is online.
You can also enrol over the phone or by letter. Just contact the Centre.
Here's the information to send us:
- The course code and start date of the course you want to attend.
- A copy of your Bach Centre-approved Level 2 certificate - or tell us when and where you completed Level 2, and the name of your teacher or course provider.
- Your name and full postal address.
- Your email address or daytime phone number.
- The course fee.
Payment can be made using a Visa or MasterCard credit card, UK currency (sent by registered post) or a sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing bank.
The small print
If you cancel a booking after it has been confirmed there is a non-returnable cancellation fee of ú160. Remember you must complete a Bach Centre-approved Level 2 course before starting Level 3.